Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Storm

In the wake of waves of tragic storms, the level of compassion and generosity displayed by surrounding communities inspires me to say something here. Sorry I've been silent for so long - busy life and blog blocker at work so no lunch blogging allowed anymore - but here's a quick little hi to my past readers and a Praise God! for all the love poured out on the Joplin tornado survivors by my friends, family, co-workers, etc. After 9/11, stories of courage and heroism inspired in many a spirit of togetherness and sense of joy in our country and its unity in the face of unspeakable horrors. Now I see this again, and hear stories like that, and joy again. My heart goes out to all those suffering loss. Please remind us, down the road as life pulls our attention away, that you still need our help rebuilding your city. Thank you for new hope in humanity. Blessings on you all,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment